Constructing on its forthcoming return to Alaska, Royal Caribbean Worldwide has announced that 6 of its ships will begin sailing from significant U.S. cruise ports in Florida and Texas in July and August. The cruise line’s comeback will kick off on July 2 in Miami, with Independence of the Seas embarking on a particular Fourth of July weekend sailing to Best Day at CocoCay. By the end of August, 12 Royal Caribbean ships will be cruising once once again throughout the Caribbean, Alaska and Europe.
On the heels of the 1st cruise in Royal Caribbean’s return to the U.S. will be the debut of the manufacturer-new Odyssey of the Seas on July 3. The ship will established sail from Fort Lauderdale on new six- and eight-evening Caribbean cruises—and will be followed by Allure, Symphony, Independence and Mariner of the Seas. In the coming months, the cruise line will announce its strategies to reintroduce its total fleet all over the world by year’s close. The 2021 summer months cruises are offered to ebook these days.
Michael Bayley, president and CEO, Royal Caribbean Worldwide, thanked friends and vacation associates for their tolerance in a push statement. He also famous that the restart is “in significant part” due to the productive rollout of vaccines, adding that 90 p.c of visitors booking with Royal Caribbean are either presently vaccinated or program to be in time for their cruise. He additionally thanked Florida Ron DeSantis, Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava, Broward County Mayor Steve Geller and Chairman of the Canaveral Port Authority board Wayne Justice, together with board commissioners for their assistance of the market.
Royal Caribbean’s total summer months lineup:
- Freedom of the Seas – 3- and four-night Bahamas and Perfect Day at CocoCay sailings from Miami, starting up July 2
- Odyssey of the Seas – Six- and eight-evening Southern and Western Caribbean cruises from Fort Lauderdale, starting off July 3
- Serenade of the Seas – Seven-evening Alaska sailings from Seattle, commencing July 19
- Allure of the Seas – Seven-night time Jap and Western Caribbean itineraries from Port Canaveral, beginning August 8
- Ovation of the Seas – 7-evening Alaska itineraries from Seattle, starting off August 13
- Symphony of the Seas – Seven-night time Japanese and Western Caribbean sailings from Miami, starting August 14
- Independence of the Seas – Seven-night time Western Caribbean sailings from Galveston, Texas, setting up August 15
- Mariner of the Seas – Three- and four-night Bahamas and Ideal Day at CocoCay sailings from Port Canaveral, commencing August 23
Take note: Liberty, Odyssey, Independence of the Seas’ 2021 summer season sailings are that of current itineraries for the next ships: Navigator, Independence, Explorer and Liberty of the Seas, respectively. Guests booked on these ships will be automatically transferred to the new ship.
The expanded summertime lineup will go past the U.S. to contain intercontinental ports across the Atlantic, like Barcelona and Rome, when Harmony of the Seas returns to Europe. Starting up August 15, the Oasis Course ship will established sail on 7-evening itineraries to the Western Mediterranean and take a look at these kinds of locations as Palma de Mallorca, Spain and Provence, France.
The new U.S and Europe cruises lengthen Royal Caribbean’s previously announced ideas to return to sailing, which contain Journey of the Seas departing from the Bahamas on June 12, as effectively as Anthem of the Seas sailing out of the U.K. and Jewel of the Seas from Cyprus in July.
U.S. Overall health and Security Steps
Vacationers can plan their cruise experience with peace of intellect recognizing that all crew users will be vaccinated from COVID-19. Visitors are strongly proposed to established sail completely vaccinated, if they are qualified. Individuals who are unvaccinated or unable to confirm vaccination will be demanded to bear tests and adhere to other protocols, which will be introduced at a later on date. Other steps in area for tourists to cruise with Royal Caribbean incorporate:
- Vacationers sailing to Alaska who are 16 yrs of age or older ought to be completely vaccinated versus COVID-19, and people 12 or more mature as of August 1
- If departing from an global port, friends need to meet up with the journey necessities of their household region and the region of departure the most up-to-day guidelines can be located online on each and every country’s tourism web site
MSC Cruises Resuming Functions in Spain Setting up June 26
Norwegian Cruise Line Unveils Restart and Redeployment Programs
“Back to Alaska” With Two Ships, Says Royal Caribbean
Carnival Corp. Gets CDC Acceptance for “Restart” Port Agreements